USDA Home Loans in West Atlanta and West Georgia
Are you in the market for a new home in the West Atlanta Area? Many people of familiar with the FHA loan that requires a minimum of 3.5% down but did you know what your loan options are? Depending on the location of the home you find and want to purchase, you may want to check out the USDA Home Loan program.
Why USDA? Yes, the same folks that stamp your meat at the grocery store has a divison that loans funds for rural development such as home purchases to name one. The catch is that is the home must be in the specified area to be eligible and there are income limits that you can't go over.
So what are the benefits to the USDA home loan program? Here it is in a nutshell.
- You can go through a traditionl lender that participates with the USDA home loan program.
- No Down Payment required, so 100% financing.
- The is a Guarantee fee that can be put into the loan.
- It is a 30 year loan product with competitive interest rates.
- The typical ratios are 29% for home loan and 41% for overall debts.
- Typical closing costs can be rolled into the loan if borrower likes.
- Borrower to apply with participating lender of their choice.
- Loan program is not just for first time buyers.
Have a property to verify USDA Eligiblilty click below
USDA Eligiblity Map