Is it time to sell? Pricing is everything! We specialize in selling West Atlanta Homes. Here is what we do for you to get your home SOLD and get you packing.
1. Initial Consultation - Preview and consult with you at your home, consult about staging, review
2. Listing Setup - Sign listing agreement, Place sign in yard, take pictures, consult on how showings will take place, place lock box front door, upload pictures to MLS and various websites for maximum exposure.pricing strategies that are realistic in order to get you an offer, Review neighborhood trends and competition, discuss commissions.
3. Home is Listed - Coordinate showings, get Realtor showing feedback, review feedback with you, speak weekly about market changes new pricing strategies
4. Get offer - Review the offer, accept, reject or counter the offer, negotiate on your behalf in your best interest, review net to you.
5. Due Diligence - Most contracts will have inspection, appraisal and financing contingencies. I help you negotiate these hurdles and get you moving to closing the sale.
6. Closing - Coordinate with closing attorney, review final closing statement, review payoff to your mortgage company, ensure closing goes smoothly on your behalf.
If you thinking about selling your West Atlanta home then you are undoubtedly thinking about things like the time frame you want to be moved out by, your home's listing and sales price, surrounding real estate market activity, and the general economic activity that can affect the buying and selling decisions of those interested in real estate.
All these factors play into your home sale, and realistically, finding out the "data" on this is relatively easy. You can use Zillow, Google, and a variety of real estate resources available online with just a few clicks of your mouse. But if getting all this information is so simple then why are there so many sellers experiencing problems with selling their homes? It's not just because "there aren't any buyers."
You must understand that what helps you make the best decision in regards to selling your home is not as simple as just gathering the information. The key is in how to interpret the information and apply it to one simple factor...TIME. How time plays into your home selling decision is the most important factor you need to be thinking about. With the time factor (and how it specifically relates to your situation) the answer to the questions below will vary:
As you can see, depending on what your time frame is for moving there isn't a straight answer any given question. So take a moment to fill out the form on the right to request a time to quickly chat about your situation or schedule an appointment. We can accurately answer the questions above (and much more you may have) as they specifically relate to your situation and see what you can do next to get moving forward with your West Atlanta Real Estate home sale . Serving Cobb, Douglas, Paulding, Carroll and Haralson Counties.