Local inventory levels have dropped consistently over the last 12 months in the West Atlanta region of Douglasville and Villa Rica real estate. What are some factors in this decrease? Many point to the following ideas. How does this affect buyer and seller?
Sellers - What does decreased inventory mean for you?
- Less Competition - Fewer homes for buyer to see - More showings
- Seller's not as flexible on price
- Buyers and agents are super savy on pricing so inflated pricing will not show as much interest
Buyers - What does decreased inventory mean for you?
- More competition on properties - Many first time home buyers competing with investors on starter homes
- Foreclosures getting multiple offers and bids. Financing buyers competing with cash buyers
- Many investors sending offers without seeing the home and using the inspection period to decide if they want it.
Have questions about the Douglasville or Villa Rica real estate market. Feel free to ask any of our real estate questions.
[gravityform id="5" name="Home Selling Chat"]